Day 42: Happy Valentine’s Day! Since my boyfriend and I celebrated last night via Skype, today was reserved for a “Galentines Day” with friends. Complete with flowers, champagne and a delicious homemade meal, it was the perfect send off for my weekend adventure to Scotland. Stay Tuned!
Valentine’s Day Outfit
Valentine’s Gift Guide
Valentine’s Day, a day people seem to have a love-hate relationship with. But whether it’s a significant other or just a friend, everyone deserves to feel special on Valentine’s Day! Here are a few gift ideas for anyone looking for a new way to tell someone you love them.
1) Dana’s Macarons—These scrumptious goodies are the closest thing to a Parisian Valentine’s day you can find.
2) Blanket—Never underestimate the power of a cozy blanket. It’ll feel like you’re still snuggling together even when you’re not.
3) Diptyque Candle—A nice candle is a lovely gesture. It says “I love you so much I want you to feel sophisticated by owning a luxury candle”. It may sound silly but to me, candles are like longer-lasting flowers.
4) Tartine Cook Book—If cheesy gifts aren’t your thing, a cookbook is a charming gift for any foodie.
5) Hotel Chocolat Truffles– These delightful truffles are a nice gesture for anyone on a budget. And the adorable heart tin already takes care of the wrap job! Easy peasy!
6) Fruute Cooke Basket– These famous cookie bags are the most foolproof gift ever! I mean come on, who doesn’t like cookies?
7) Flowers are ALWAYS the way to a smile