Here’s an easy, healthy, (gluten and sugar-free dessert to satisfy any late night chocolate cravings. Adapted from a Whole New Mom recipe.
-1/4 c. coconut oil
-1 tsp. vanilla
-1/4 cup almond milk
-1 ½ Gelatin
-3 tbsp. coco powder
-1/4 nut butter (peanut or cashew)
-80 drops liquid stevia (add more if you want more sweetness!)
-1 C gluten free oats
-1/4 fine dried coconut
-1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Mix the oats, coconut, and salt. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over heat
- In separate bowl, mix the almond milk and gelatin, let sit for a few minutes.
- Add the gelatin mixture, nut butter, and stevia to saucepan. Whisk.
- Remove from heat, and add vanilla.
- Add the oats, coconut and salt mixture. Stir.
Now roll them in balls or make them hearts! Place on wax paper, and let them refrigerate overnight.
By contributing writer Kenzie Bosmeny